Sunday, January 6, 2019

Kettlebell Muscle Week 4 Heavy Day


Took Saturday off, Had 9.5 hours of sleep last night.  Woke up at 9:30 AM which is late for me.  If I sleep in, it's usually just past 8.  My wife does everything she can to wake me up.  Loud in the morning. Anyway, I overcame it.

Week 4 Kettlebell Muscle Heavy Day

Double 45 lb. kettlebells
90 seconds rest between rounds

4 rounds

Double Clean x 5
Double Military Press x 5
Front Squat x 5
Push Press x 6
Front Squat x 5

9 minutes. I finished strong, but it was uncomfortable at the end. Glad it's over

Heading to New Orleans for a week for sales kickoff and then spending the weekend.  Plan on working out 4-5 days, but it will be more of the dumbbell sets, run 3 miles stuff, just to get rid of some energy from spending 8-10 hours in a ballroom listening to presentations.  People justifying their roles...


No comments:

Post a Comment