Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Kettlebell Burn Extreme Reloaded Week1 Day 4

Weight: 185.6. 
Wait, what?  I believe it.  It's a false read but it's all water weight.  I got up twice last night to pee.  Just passing the 35 hour mark.  I was SO BLOATED from vacation. 8.4 pounds in 3 days.  It's been over a year since I've fasted this long.  It was not torturous but not exactly pleasant either.

The good news is I feel a lot better.  Starved the illness out of me.  I was weak, with chills, even though its 90 degrees.  My head is finally clear and time to get back at it.

Cheat day looks like it's going to be pushed off until Sunday.  Dinner at a friends' new house.  Seems so far off.

Blood Pressure: 124/88 66 HPM


Workout: Heavy day of Grinds, Presses and Squats 25 minutes, alternating sets of 3.  Using 55's for presses, 70's for squats.  Plan on eating before the workout, as I've had zero carbs since Saturday night.
11 sets 33 reps.  Rough Workout, still weak from being sick.  Was a grind, literally.  The lifts weren't bad, it was the heavy breathing in between.  Felt weak when I was finished


Diet: Broke fast after 36 hours.  Felt hungry and low energy.  1 scoop of chocolate protein and water. Not on the list, but wanted to ease my stomach back into it.  180 calories

Second meal, 3 eggs with spinach, broccoli, 2 slices of deli ham and pinto beans   It tasted glorious

Third meal, same but added a fistful of eye of the round from Sunday.

Fourth meal. Went to Red Sox game with my son last night, walked 1.5 miles from where we found street parking.  Rewarded our good fortune by buying sausage dogs for the 2 of us.  Mine had peppers and onions and Diet Coke.  Walked back to car 3 miles walking last night

Recovery: Foam roller for 4 minutes, meditation for 9 minutes cold shower for 6

No comments:

Post a Comment