Friday, August 31, 2018

Kettlebell Burn Extreme Reloaded Week 1 Day 6

Weight: 186.6 
Leptin levels are getting reduced, time for a cheat day!  Except that's not until Sunday.  Mentally, I'm pretty locked in right now, so I can hold out 3 more days.   It will be the normal eating day of carbs that I would have done on Day 5.  For tomorrow, I'll do the first of Week 2 PSMF, Saturday, the first normal eating day of week 2, and then blow it out on Sunday.

Blood Pressure: Didn't take


Diet:
4 meals with carbohydrates.  The last 2 days, I've started with a scoop of protein with water and ice early in the day.  This has worked well for me, taking any edge off.  A habit I think I will continue.

1 scoop of chocolate protein
Meal 1 + 2,  2 eggs with broccoli, 2 small slices of pork, black beans
Meal 3 Thick Pork chop, and a salad

Workout: Grinds Easy Day
Presses supersetted with Squats 55s# for presses, 70s# for squats.  As many sets of 2 in 25 mintues
15 sets 30 reps each

Recovery:
Foam rolling for 6 minutes, 3 minute cold shower

Was busy today helping my son get ready for college.  The good news was I was too busy to be hungry.  Didn't get my workout in until 650 PM which is extraordinarily late for me








1 comment:

  1. Hey, are you in the Blackstone Valley near Worcester, MA?

    ReplyDelete