Monday, August 27, 2018

Kettlebell Burn Extreme Reloaded Week 1 Day 2

Weight: 191.2 
Was definitely holding a lot of water.  I'm run down a little with a cold that I caught last Wednesday night.  Not feeling my best today.  Low energy, queasy stomach

Blood Pressure 129/92, Resting Heart Rate 61

Workout Ballistics:
55 lb. Kettlebell 20 minutes
One hand Swings.  20 Left, Rest, 20 Right Rest.
18 sets 360 swings
This was harder than I thought it would be.  In the original workout, it was Double Cleans alternated with Double Swings Ladders, 2,4, 6. The higher reps I believe is an improvement.

Recovery:
Feet up deep breathing 10 minutes.  Meditation 11:30
Alternating cold and hot shower, 30 seconds cold, 60 seconds hot.

Diet:
One chicken breast and Brussels Sprouts.  Two small slices of deli spiral ham
Dinner, Salad with light Italian dressing and 3 fists of grilled spoon roast.
One small chicken tender
2 glasses of scotch

I enjoyed the whisky while grilling the roast on the deck and reading the Sports Illustrated football preview.  I ate my first meal at 11:45 and dinner at 7:15, a pretty long stretch.  I had stayed busy.  The roast was too good to limit portions, but with no carbs, I figured I could eat a little more.  I figure I can be 90% compliant on the diet.  No one ever got fat eating a pepper or onion in a salad.

I'm trying to strategize the cheat and fast day.  I started the program on a Saturday, so those would fall on a Thursday and Friday.  Probably going to have to move them to the weekend due to going out to dinner during the weekend.  I'd rather get whatever I want at a restaurant if I'm going to spend the money.




No comments:

Post a Comment