Friday, September 23, 2016

10,000 Swings in 10 Days, Day 5 9/23/16

Great time at the tailgate last night, met my buddy who was up from Florida at the game.  We were like Mick and Keith or Roger and Pete, never saw each other until we got to the seats.  Tailgate consisted of one meat course after another, chips and beer. So, what was a cheat meal?

The Tailgate Gluttony At It's Finest
6 beers, 4 Coors Original, 2 Miller Lites.  Before game over 3 hours.
Potato Chips and Onion Dip
Buffalo Wings
A small slice of kielbasia
Grilled chicken breast in lemon, olive oil and garlic
Grilled lamb gyro (Awesome)
And the best of it all, you ever had Bacon Explosion?  Holy cow.  It's like grilled sausage meat loaf wrapped in bacon.  Yeah, throw some some cole slaw on the bulkie roll as well.
Man, was I full on the walk into the stadium.  Felt like Thanksgiving, in a good way.
Walked back to the car and had a coke on the ride home.
Did not weigh myself.  You might say, Why? Don't you want the truth? No it will discourage me and I'll say screw it.  It's not a correct number, it's all water weight.

The Workout
1/2 way home.  Best one I've had so far, but took me over an hour and twenty minutes.  All two hand swings.  Put 5 kettlebells side to side  88, 2 70's, 61.6, and 55.

20 Rounds
Clean and press double 70's once then row them. put them down.  Immediately grab the 88, do 5 swings, then a 70, do 10, than a 61, do 15, finally the 55, do 20.  No rest, 50 reps.

However, the next round, 10 swings @ 88, 5 swings @ 70, 20 swings @ 61, 15 swings @ 55.
Then 20 swings @ 88, 15 @ 70, 10 @ 61, 5 @ 55
Finally 15 swings @ 88, 20 @ 70, 5 @ 61, 10 @ 55.  So changed the rep scheme.

Ended up being 250 reps of each.

The Diet:
Worked out in a fasted state, currently at 20 hours of a food fast. I did drink a Coke around 11:45.  Plan on holding off until dinner.  Going to grill a steak, have a salad and another green vegetable.  Was holding a lot of water this AM as you might expect.  Weigh myself tomorrow.

Mentally, this has not kicked me in the butt yet, but, I am a lake from sweating when I'm done.  5 down 5 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment